·
Registered
4,996 Posts
That was quick, nice job.

Reactions: Bitzer12

·
Registered
23 Posts
looks awesome man, the only thing I personally would do would be some hub-centric spacers to help the wheels fill in the wheel wells a little more, but other than that it looks great!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Looking good, nice job:cool:

Reactions: woofer

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks sweet. The paint is similar to the brilliant black but more together with the colors instead of sprinkled. The logo stretched along the bottom is dope too. Were you going to black out the taillights since now your mostly black instead of green?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Looks sweet. The paint is similar to the brilliant black but more together with the colors instead of sprinkled. The logo stretched along the bottom is dope too. Were you going to black out the taillights since now your mostly black instead of green?
i might go a light smoke on the tail lights, illegal here to black out, cops are real strict on that stuff. i do wanna find a bently grill for the car, been seeing one thats pretty cool on this group, .might even try to make one from a stock grill.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i might go a light smoke on the tail lights, illegal here to black out, cops are real strict on that stuff. i do wanna find a bently grill for the car, been seeing one thats pretty cool on this group, .might even try to make one from a stock grill.
I been checking out that grill too. Did you see that taillights I got on mine, their blacked out red? Here's a link to an ebay seller with that has the Bentley grill.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here's the rear lights I got but mine were from another seller at 60 something instead.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I been checking out that grill too. Did you see that taillights I got on mine, their blacked out red? Here's a link to an ebay seller with that has the Bentley grill.
im making my own bently grill lol got all the stuff just cutting anf fitting next.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im gonna make it like this white cars BUT im leaving our border on. so gonna cut out the whole inside. then filling in any holes then painting black.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Looking really good!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts