Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
This is a universal kit. So you would have to do all the fabrication yourself.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Like Dusterman said, you'd have to do all of the fab yourself to get it to bolt on, mount up, run, etc. Think of this kit as a bucket of legos. It's up to you to make the sailboat (or whatever) out of it.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Is there a turbo kit or supercharger out there for my car cause I can't seem to find one?
Nope. Not yet at least. With tune it should open up the option, hopefully.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm gonna turbo my avenger. I'm gonna use a small Saab turbo and run it where my cats connect to the single pipe behind the intake manifold. I'm only gonna try it at 2 psi and try to run it. I just got my Diablo Tuner today you can do so much with this thing!! Also there's enough space to fit a jdm intercooler infront of the radiator and trans cooler. Hope to revive the 3.5L I keep up with my friends 2011 Charger 3.6like its nothing.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
I'm gonna turbo my avenger. I'm gonna use a small Saab turbo and run it where my cats connect to the single pipe behind the intake manifold. I'm only gonna try it at 2 psi and try to run it. I just got my Diablo Tuner today you can do so much with this thing!! Also there's enough space to fit a jdm intercooler infront of the radiator and trans cooler. Hope to revive the 3.5L I keep up with my friends 2011 Charger 3.6like its nothing.
Sounds like a great project. It'll really wake up the 3.5. All the best and keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Have to see it to believe it..... Theres been about 10000 members come on here saying they are going to TC/SC there Avenger and never hear from them again.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm so serious about it, I should be a senior member lol. My friend works for sunbelt and I'm renting the welder today to fabricate the pipe work for the turbo I'll post picks soon.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The SC idea never worked because it's 1. too expensive they want 5 grand for a SC at whiplash grated it's in Virginia Beach about 40 Miles from me; I still would never give that much to put into my venger. And 2 we have transverse mount engines, turbos were basically made for them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
From what I've read, it's extremely difficult to SC or TC our cars. Anything is possible with the right mods and money, but it's probably not worth your time. I wish you the best of luck, regardless.

From personal experience, our PCMs are extremely finicky. Although, I like your idea to keep it at 2psi for now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts