Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking into turbocharging my dodge avenger 2.4l v4. I know i would be better off getting a different v6 car that is not inline but this was my first car and i want to make it go faster. I was wondering if it could be done or if the engine would be unable to handle it

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
LOT's of folk have asked and SWORN they are going ahead with this "mod". We on the forum do not discourage such a feat, BUT NOBODY has EVER posted of success much less a pic to prove it... at least on THIS forum.
There are NO ready made bolt on "kits" for the transverse mounted motors of any of the sizes that were offered for the Sedan Avengers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOT's of folk have asked and SWORN they are going ahead with this "mod". We on the forum do not discourage such a feat, BUT NOBODY has EVER posted of success much less a pic to prove it... at least on THIS forum.
There are NO ready made bolt on "kits" for the transverse mounted motors of any of the sizes that were offered for the Sedan Avengers.
But there is other v4 turbocharge cars right so whats the difference?

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
Instead of beating a "dead horse" for more responses as to why it has not been done or not supported by the aftermarket parts industry....Try reading on the many threads on this topic page of the forum for your answer. This has been discussed here since 2008 on this page and others of the forum here.

HAPPY READING

1 - 4 of 4 Posts