Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why mu dodge avenger 2008 model u connect shows when i press button that u connect is not available? Pls reply

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t know Bcz i m 2nd owner of this car but there is a button available for u connect but when I press that button and message appears on screen that I connect is not available whats the mean of that?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
The radio is capable of u connect but only when an additional ad on module is in place. What model of radio do you have? It will be on the faceplate of the radio. When you have a u connect module in the car you would also have a microphone up around the mirror. A lot of vehicles came with the button present but you had to buy the optional module for it to work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more thing my car engine water which makes it cool so that pipe is leak tell me pls how i can fix it

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
If it's the 2.4 engine this might help:

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
IF your Avenger has the 4 cylinder motor, The UPPER RADIATOR HOSE with the filler neck is sold as an assembly. Many auto parts stores sell them, so easy to acquire and replace. BUY a new radiator cap if not included with the hose assembly.
It is a common fault for the 4 cylinder motor to have the filler part crack and leak with age due to it's plastic construction, usually on a hose end or just inside the hose end.
IF you have the other V6 (2.7 or 3.5) Then we need better info or a picture showing where the leak is to be able to help you better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts