Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My LGX8350 works occassionally with the uconnect system but for the most part the phone will continue to connect and disconnect. I've checked the compatible list over at www.chrysler.com/mygig and most phones there are discontinued. Is there an update in the works?

Thank you for your time:4-wavey:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bluetooth has been around since the 90s. Only recently has it really caught up as companies stated using the same 'bluetooth' technology. My thought is your phone itself is the problem; not the car.

The technology has seen so many changes over the years. Many companies had their own version of bluetooth. Finally a standard came out which most current phones are using - but not all. Some remain proprietary.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'm trying to contact HB about an update...I will let you know any info I come up with. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read over at dodgeforums.com that they will be releasing a verizon update in about 3 weeks. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Talked with my contact over at harmon becker today. He says he will let me know about the updates after MLK day. Until then nothing is available for release yet. Thought I would let ya know! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts