Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The funny thing is,...is that the Grand Prix sounds like it has mods, and the Avenger R/T is not. One for the R/T. Goes to show that the 3.5L NA motor is very good.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Again, I can't figure out how to get the video working on this one either. :(

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Oh its youtube....have to look when I get home..thats why it wouldn't work..

·
Registered
213 Posts
well, I own a avenger r/t and its nearly impossible to squeel tires unless you put the AUTO stick into neut. then rev-it like hell then slam it into drive...... which i dont recommend,... even thought the drive trans does have a life tim warrenty

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You do have have an all wheel drive, so "squeeling" the tires would be a little harder. And "squeeling" the tires doesn't get you anywhere. I would much rather see the other guy squeel his tires like crazy while my tires grab and go.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, I own a avenger r/t and its nearly impossible to squeel tires unless you put the AUTO stick into neut. then rev-it like hell then slam it into drive...... which i dont recommend,... even thought the drive trans does have a life tim warrenty
It's because of the AWD, on the FWD models you can barely tap the gas and they will squeel. I am trying to save the tires lol

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Ah, what a pity. The movie is no longer available and the account of that guy is closed.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was just commenting on
Zodiak 's

I can view it...great video...wow those RT's can make the tires scream.....Very nice!!!!
Im with you grab and go,....

·
Registered
542 Posts
yea the r/ts can really let um loose, you can bearly get on the gas in the rain without the tires breaking loose

1 - 15 of 15 Posts