Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When can we expect the SEQUEL of the lights in action to complete the story line????:D
NICE WORK!
I think I will put projectors on the high beams if possible-- and if I can find a small enough ballast.. I'd say expect it this year but not before the big brake upgrade!:D

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
LOL...Too many things to do, all at once! You will soon get the uncompleted project person title away from member Army Dude!
Will patiently(?) wait and watch for the SEQUEL to come out!...LOL:);)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL...Too many things to do, all at once! You will soon get the uncompleted project person title away from member Army Dude!
Will patiently(?) wait and watch for the SEQUEL to come out!...LOL:);)
Big brake upgrade is up next.. I already have the brackets..

·
Registered
13 Posts
I saw your video on youtube; very informative and helpful thanks! I did not expect to find you on the forum haha cool. Did you have to mess with any of the wiring to have everything work right? Also, are the halos connected as daytime running lights?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw your video on youtube; very informative and helpful thanks! I did not expect to find you on the forum haha cool. Did you have to mess with any of the wiring to have everything work right? Also, are the halos connected as daytime running lights?
thanks for checking it out.. The Halos were wired to my turn signals\parking lights... i used led light for my projectors.. they were plug and play... use resistors on all led lights

1 - 9 of 9 Posts