Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL2IeeEtawo?t=4m51s

Someone made a video of the weekly car meet I go to. And I thought I would show you guys that my avenger made it in. While not featured (I'm sure you'll be able to see why), it was pretty cool just to be in it. The meet starts at 4:51, and my car shows up a few times right after 5:10. I take pride in being different

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Most of those cars are hack jobs. Few nice one's though... Your's is much nicer.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Believe it or not, those rust bucket Hondas they showed were probably the fastest cars there. The size of their turbos were massive. The one with the white hood was pushing 26 psi. I just wish I was as low as the rest of them. I kinda towered above everyone.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Believe it or not, those rust bucket Hondas they showed were probably the fastest cars there. The size of their turbos were massive. The one with the white hood was pushing 26 psi. I just wish I was as low as the rest of them. I kinda towered above everyone.
Yeah, your height stood out in the video... Wasn't so much the rust bucket hondas I was referring to. There was just a lot of aftermarket parts that weren't lined up nicely, uneven gaps and just plain old half assed installs. The cars looked nice enough, but I feel like if you spend that much money on a car you want it to at least look professionally done. If I can't get a panel to line up for whatever reason, I'm going to a pro because I want my car to look good, not half assed... Had the cars I noticed had better installs they would have been beauties.

Thanks for the vid though. I enjoy looking at other people's cars...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts