Dodge Avenger Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
More likely the initial change did not carry it over from the original format and each member would have to go to their profile settings, find that box and click it to activate it. Something not a lot of folks would do seeing they could still "log on" like before the change.
Things have REALLY slowed on the forumz AND I miss not being able to do something here that I'd done for so long before!

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
I just checked MY account details AND privacy settings for birth date settings. They are all checked, TOO BAD that I'll have to WAIT AND SEE for a few more months IF it will show up in the "Today's Birthdays" heading.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
It would be wonderful to make it a requirement when joining the forum to have to fill in model year and size of engine for Avenger being registered. There are so many redundant questions about model year and engine size when someone posts a question.

·
Administrator
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It would be wonderful to make it a requirement when joining the forum to have to fill in model year and size of engine for Avenger being registered. There are so many redundant questions about model year and engine size when someone posts a question.
Although we can certainly encourage new members to fill out their information, we can't require it. :)

- Cricket

41 - 45 of 45 Posts