Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
How much did the wrx beat you by? Seemed really close which is impressive. Cant tell what year it is but the newer ones have a 0-60 of like 4.9

·
Registered
463 Posts
looks to be a 08-09 the front looks different from the new ones now. Sounds to have a exhaust and a blow off valve, which that car makes 250hp plus a exhaust do to it probably another 20hp since its a turbo, not sure if he had a intake or not. But man I showed that video to my co workers what our cars can do and now they don't dog on my car anymore, especially since I got a intake and hopefully soon to be programmer when hypertech comes out with one. I want to take mine to the nearby drags here but got to wait till i got some time to spare since I'm going to school.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right on. Yea it had an intake too and front mount intercooler. He did some little stuff to it. I kept getting " is that an srt?" From some of these guys. Lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
awesome times... you can tell after the 1/8th, once it shifted into 4th, the car struggled due to gearing, only picking up 17 mph on the back half. if only 4th gear was geared a tiny bit better, you'd be hitting 14.1's no problem

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
awesome times... you can tell after the 1/8th, once it shifted into 4th, the car struggled due to gearing, only picking up 17 mph on the back half. if only 4th gear was geared a tiny bit better, you'd be hitting 14.1's no problem
They didnt want this car beating there bread and butter car. The charger. Thats why this car is geared like crap in fourth.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
This car if rwd would of been the best car in its market bar none.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm going to the track next weekend. By then I'll have the diablo in. I'll post vids again.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Im going on the 29th and will do the same

1 - 20 of 20 Posts