·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the email

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-01-08, 7:10AM PST

Hello everyone,
AEM is looking for a 2008 Dodge Avenger RT in the los angeles area for intake testing. AEM will give you a free intake for helping us out. Please contact me at [email protected] and for more information please visit our website at www.aempower.com
Thank you
ken

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 532272363

·
Registered
701 Posts
boo i live in canada on the east side :( n my cars an sxt:( some one wana fly me n my car there hahah jks ... kinda

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So do we have anybody on the west coast that can donat their car for a week, if i lived there i would do it myself but i dont.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just e-mailed them. I live in San Diego. We'll see what happens

·
Registered
477 Posts
bluenigel.. you are the man.. with all these places being in CA.. and you are the first member there.. You might get alllll kinds of stuff for free... just goes to show about being in the right place at the right time....

·
Registered
37 Posts
yeah, Zoomers on monday, maybe AEM monday afternoon?????? I'm all about the freebies! LOL.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awsome , if u donate ur car i think for a week of testing (or less) u will get hooked up by AEM...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here is a set-up of what the 4cyl intake looks like

Attachments

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If u guys got a 4cyl u can use the set-up from the pic above but i would not order that intake cause its kinda cheap lookin my opinion. Some ho drop it down to get a cooler flow of air into the motor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts