• Deep Water Pearl

Votes: 4 1.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
BBP here..I almost exclusively own red or black cars...had one gray one in there for about a year though...gray..yuck! :p

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
light sandstone pearl for me. looks great, even when a little dirty. Had a few dark colored cars and the always looked dirty, even after a wash.

·
Registered
62 Posts
bbp

always had light colored cars before and they didn't look mean enough.. hehe.. black all the way - even if I'm washing once a week:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
As of this date out of the 20 members that have voted on their color of Avenger; 8 are BBP. So I guess 40% of the voting members must like to wash their Avenger at least once a week.
lol, you got that right, although its every couple weeks with snow n crud kickin around....never owned black before, washing frequently seems to be a necessary evil though....coincidentally, just did it this morning, looks pretty sharp on a snow background i will admit:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I enjoy some of the colors Dodge has to offer, but I still can't understand why they charge extra for red and orange... That is the main reason why I won't buy those colors. I like the stone white, and I plan to have white wheels at some point in time... That is my own opinion though. Maybe that is another thread all together, "What colors should have Dodge choose?"

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I know one thing for sure, Anyone looking at new Avenger on the lot check the paint for scratches etc.. There were three with scratches at two different dealers. Not on doors,But in door wells,The edge of hood,and trunk.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I know one thing for sure, Anyone looking at new Avenger on the lot check the paint for scratches etc.. There were three with scratches at two different dealers. Not on doors,But in door wells,The edge of hood,and trunk.
Very good info. SueK, as we do get a lot of people looking in on the site looking for info. before they buy.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I saw one at the dealer that I am working with that had small dings in the rear doors. Had some nice wheels on it though!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I am surprised at how few Sandstone and Silver Avengers have voted!! Are there truly that few or are they just less likely to visit the Forumz?

I would have thought Sunburst Orange was the least common. It seems like I never see anybody else with the same color. Which is fine with me, since it makes my car a little more unique. The way things are going with Chrysler, LLC and the Avenger, My Sunburst Orange R/T AWD might be a collectors item in a few years!!!;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
bright silver shows dirt as well as any color car I've ever owned. if I decide to invest the money a few years down the road it will change to a blue, modern blue would have been my pick if I had spec'd out the car from scratch

·
Registered
271 Posts
I love my car being modern blue I at first wanted black but I am so glad i went modern! Someone is going to have to add the two new colors to the polls also: TorRed and Deep Water Blue Pearl

·
Registered
282 Posts
I enjoy some of the colors Dodge has to offer, but I still can't understand why they charge extra for red and orange... That is the main reason why I won't buy those colors....

I read elsewhere that the orange and red are a three coat system rather then 2 coats for the other colors? not sure why this is unless they have a color shift effect. I am assuming it is a base color, a tint, and then a clear or another pearl on top of it, although someone with one of these finishes may better be able to tell what and how noticable any effect it has.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.