Dodge Avenger Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
5/11 UPDATE:
With a winter temp week, Last Monday I went and got a face cord of firewood(seats out) with the T&C for $50. My what a difference in "feel" from the heat of water baseboard heating!
Reservation price for Reg. unleaded has risen to $1.34/gal, while normal retail stations are averaging $2.29
Diesel still remains unchanged for either.

Have not made another "fuel run" yet, as wife is getting worried for near future income loss, and wants to "hold off" for a bit. She says we still have to spend the $750 for the next seasons firewood supply that we normally get in July/August! AND that we may have to "financially support" our son's doings, as his good paying summer job as a lifeguard at a Six Flags theme park he has had may not open this year due to the Covid Virus and our Gov(KING) Cuomo's EDICTS for any possible reopening of the state. :(

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
5/22 UPDATE:
Reservation prices for unleaded have risen to $1.55-1.60/gal, Normal stations are in the $2.40/gal range
Diesel on reservations has stayed the same and Normal stations around $2.95/gal
#2 heating oil(DIESEL) has come down to around $2.90/gal delivered with 150 gal min. NOT sure if this includes local sales tax.

I hope all the Avenger Family are doing OK yet, as most parts of the USA are STARTING to SLOWLY "open back up"!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Cash/rewards price around me in NH is $1.85 and credit price is $1.95

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Cash/rewards price around me in NH is $1.85 and credit price is $1.95
No State sales tax on your end, correct?
Got more Diesel Saturday(53 gal) at $100.00
Going again this week, and to do some house stuff at daughter and son in laws, THEN that will do it till the heating season starts again, Got to put money into the fire wood to the tune of $800.00. School is just about done for the year(distance learning) and NO summer school job for the wife this year, and has lost at least $2,000. in normal school year pay. I'm on a fixed income.

·
Registered
342 Posts
No State sales tax on your end, correct?
Got more Diesel Saturday(53 gal) at $100.00
Going again this week, and to do some house stuff at daughter and son in laws, THEN that will do it till the heating season starts again, Got to put money into the fire wood to the tune of $800.00. School is just about done for the year(distance learning) and NO summer school job for the wife this year, and has lost at least $2,000. in normal school year pay. I'm on a fixed income.

No Sales Tax in NH, but they make up for it all with property taxes.

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
WELL, had dinner with daughter and son in law. Did some shrub pulling with the T&C and showed my "son" how to use a rototiller. THEN went to the "Res." and picked up another 53 gal. of Diesel @ $100.00 and 12 gal petrol @ $20.00. The old T&C has had a real workout lately and was pleasantly surprised that 300 miles on 12 gal towing a Neon 75 miles, and the Res. runs sat and today AND running the A/C ! Not bad for an 04 model year that's ready to roll over the 200k mile mark.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts