Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up everyone from Avengerforumz.com
I just bought my 2014 Dodge Avenger SE 2.4l in the "Granite Crystal Metallic" colorway.
I love this car so far ! This is actually my first car and i bought it myself...
So far these are the mods I've installed...
MODS:
Avenger Spoiler (self-install)
Rear window roof spoiler
Window Tint
Window Visors

So i have been looking for some more things to add to it, little by little...
what i have coming in the mail:
K&N 69-2549TS Intake
Shark fin diffusers (roof and front bumper mount)
AntennaX Shark (3-inch)
Window Visors

I've been looking through this forum and i really like how the fog lights look, i really want to add some black rims, I've searched around for a body kit or even just a new front and back bumper but i really can not seem to find any and the ones i did, it came to be that when i did my research on here they weren't going to fit due to the different styles from the 11+ models... i also want to Change the front grill to a black color.. I've looked up plastidip but i don't want to mess up :/ i really like how the smoked headlights and taillights look as well any help to doing this, i also seen some different shift knobs from different members on here

ANY HELP with these things will be a great help! ... websites would be the best so i can know more or less the best site to get the items from... i really just want to add little modifications to my new RIDE any suggestions on anything i haven't mentioned would be great also well i will be looking forward to hearing some recommendations from you...

This is my car Before any modifications i will do a follow-up picture as well...
IMG_0158.JPG

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a email i recieved regarding the Razzi Body kit for my 2014 Avenger is this true???????

2016-09-28.png

·
Premium Member
6,807 Posts
There is an OLD post that a member bought it for the 11-14 model years and it did NOT fit due to changes in the factory redesign of the later Avengers. WITH MAJOR modifications it could be made to work(possibly?) But how much do you want to cut and mold to fit the later years lines?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is an OLD post that a member bought it for the 11-14 model years and it did NOT fit due to changes in the factory redesign of the later Avengers. WITH MAJOR modifications it could be made to work(possibly?) But how much do you want to cut and mold to fit the later years lines?
I think ill just stick with finding a nice looking lip, do you know more or less where to check

·
Premium Member
6,807 Posts
Look and post these type questions in the custom exterior-body mods page. The lip is from chry.200 they are the same nose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts