Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I feel this to be true, as Chrysler is trying to make up for the mistakes that, that company Dr.Z was working for had did. It was not hard to see that Dr.Z was trying to bring Chrysler down the wrong path (to make a cheap car for sale to Europe) just to turn a better profit for the German based company, and bring Chrysler's build quility down to make it cheap. Chrysler is already showing what they once were, and what they will be in the comeing yrs. With the Avenger and Seabring and the bad boy Challenger, to the upgraded HP and TQ in the Dakota, Chrysler is showing that history can repete it self. Lets just hope that the new Boss does not mess it up.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'm very happy with my Avenger. :) I drive by the plant that built it everyday, and everyday or couple of days they have a new different sebring/avenger on display in front of the plant. Funny enough, most often the "daimler" part of the sign in front has burnt out bulbs in it, but the chrysler part doesn't...pretty interesting hehe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.