Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to learn more about the Avenger....What are the differences between the Avenger and the Sebring? What is the 0-60 times of the Avenger? On the streets ....what is your competition?:D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
LOL Zonestar...I said something to my wife when looking for a car about wanting to see a sebring before I made my decision on the avenger. She said almost what you said word for word.

I never did test drive that sebring after that! :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK.....:smiledown:

So far nobody has helped me.....

obviously one is dodge the other chrysler.....i agree the avenger is definately the better choice.....does anyone know what one has versus the other.....the charger, magnum, and 300 are all built on the same platform and there are things one car has that the others dont....just curious if it is the same here.....also, does anyone know what the 0-60 times are?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

obviously one is dodge the other chrysler.....i agree the avenger is definately the better choice.....does anyone know what one has versus the other.....the charger, magnum, and 300 are all built on the same platform and there are things one car has that the others dont....just curious if it is the same here.....also, does anyone know what the 0-60 times are?
What shadow posted is correct. Its just different bodywork and trim levels. I think theres more trim levels in the sebring honestly. But a 3.5l sebring is gonna be just as fast as a 3.5 avenger essentially.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts

I have a G-Tech performance monitor, and I know with the AWD R/T my 0-60 times are 6.8 when in manumatic mode (R/T models only) and the ESP set to part time mode. When in full automatic and the ESP set to full time, the 0-60 times are between 7 and 7.2

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I have a G-Tech performance monitor, and I know with the AWD R/T my 0-60 times are 6.8 when in manumatic mode (R/T models only) and the ESP set to part time mode. When in full automatic and the ESP set to full time, the 0-60 times are between 7 and 7.2

How much does this G-Tech you speak of cost?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.