Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever decided this was a good place for the battery did it so you would get fed up and take it to the dealer and pay them $100 an hour to put one in. This is one reason why they deserve to go bankrupt. A 12 year old couldn’t get its hands back there.

·
Premium Member
7,357 Posts
ROFL:D:p...The OLD Coupe Avenger's have the battery in the engine compartment!...Who said NEWER is always BETTER!:rolleyes:

And how did you manage to get 10 years to find this out??

Take wheel off, remove most of the inner wheel liner, fold back enough to get to the battery and replace....There were and are WORSE cars than the Sedan Avenger/200 to get to the battery. So take heart that that they are only NEAR the bottom of the list for ease of this "should be easy" task!:eek:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went the other route. Undoing all 117 pop rivets and taking off the bumper. Made sense though, had to do a bulb as well.

The parts stores that offer free battery installs won't touch mine, and point me to the "most vehicles" disclaimer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whoever decided this was a good place for the battery did it so you would get fed up and take it to the dealer and pay them $100 an hour to put one in. This is one reason why they deserve to go bankrupt. A 12 year old couldn’t get its hands back there.
why would that be a problem its the greatest spot for a battery quit complaining you fart box n who says you need to replace the battery any way duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love ya

·
Registered
29 Posts
I I totally agree must have took me 20 minutes just to hook the battery up yesterday also on the 3.5 l why the hell would they decide to put the last three plugs underneath the intake lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts