Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm was getting ready to buy some Lexani wheels for my 2013 Dodge Avenger SE. I was wondering if the research I had done was correct and the bolt pattern stated by the wheel manufacturer (5x114.3) was true to fit my Avenger in this bolt pattern? Also the rims come in 22x9 and 22x10, I want the wheel to be even the outside of the wheel well with no space. I have seen a lot of custom wheels that the width is smaller and the well is not even with the rim giving it and odd balance with width of the wheel and wheel well. Will going with the 22x9 get this look or is the x10 width the one I'm needed to accomplish this look or to big and would stick out from the well? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
image.jpeg
These are the specs from the site as to what the offset is I'm not exactly sure what that is and is it listed here? What is the offset of a 2013 Dodge Avenger SE

·
Premium Member
6,858 Posts
More specs are needed than just bolt pattern and rim width for proper fitting and use of a rim.Wheel offset it critical!
I suggest you chec
View attachment 11657 These are the specs from the site as to what the offset is I'm not exactly sure what that is and is it listed here? What is the offset of a 2013 Dodge Avenger SE
30et is the offset....correct for a FWD car. 74.1 is the center hole size to fit over the center axle nut ring. Whether these will fit and work without any body alterations or spacers for rim to hub , the "jury" here is still in "deliberations"! I still suggest you check thru tirerack.com for precise fitment guidance.It's your money and your car, do the homework with people that do wheels everyday.
EDIT: And I am not completely sure that 5x114.3 is the correct bolt pattern for our avengers I thought it was 5x114.5, that is the dimension so the lug studs center in the bolt holes of each of the 5 holes in the rim. if that is not sized correctly the lugnuts will not tighten the rim on equally and distort the rim which could cause vibrations.

·
Premium Member
6,858 Posts
Are you just looking by how "pretty" they look or that specs fit your car? Your owners manual and the tire sticker on the door jam will give you the rim specs you need to follow.
EDIT: I will correct myself That YES the bolt pattern is 5x114.3 (it has been a long day for me)

·
Premium Member
6,858 Posts
Al righty, Someone with my kind of "humor" Wheels are a "tricky" thing when going to such extreme upsizing, other factors do come into play, Like if you have lowered it. Personally going to the sizes you are looking at,have you considered ride quality and road conditions that you USUALLY navigate? I think you will find that you will feel EVERY crack in the road as to driving over a canyon as you will have practically NO sidewall of tire to absorb any road imperfections, also with such a footprint more prone to hydroplane in a heavy rain without taking due precautions. But as I said, it's your money and your car. So good luck in your decision and submit some pics. of the new shoes on your ride!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found a Lexani wheel that has the same bolt pattern and an offset that fits in 22's according to the Tire Rack site. I think these are the ones. Will they fit? I haven't lowered the suspension at all. I was planning on lowering springs of about 1.5 inches around but I'll probably have to roll the fenders?
image.jpeg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts