Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 avenger sxt. Got it last summer and put in a couple thousand to get it right. My mechanic put a new wiper switch on the column. He said it needed replaced because of some other issue that has nothing to do with the wipers. Idk if something was affected by this installation, but my issue only started about a month ago. When it rains, the wipers start to act funny. They'll only go so far and stop. Then randomly move an inch or 2, then stop. So I can't drive in the rain now. Mind you, I've always been able to drive in the rain with the wipers. Since I got the car. Just all the sudden, a month ago, it started. Also, when it's not raining, I can totally use the blades just fine. I've googled and googled. Asked my mechanic too, but he can't be bothered. So, here I am. Maybe someone else has had this issue too?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is either a poor wire plug connection UNDER the fuse panel or a bad fuse panel(TIPM). MANY posts of this problem and fix can be found here with a little looking.
Ok. I'll take a look at it. In the meantime. I'll look for more info in this forum. Just joined today, so I'm learning to navigate this site still. Thanks for the help!! I appreciate it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts