Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been driving my Avenger all over the Wastelands due to the white stuff not falling, and I'll admit it is a blast to drive. But I wish there was more power available and I wish my top speed limiter was unlocked. Oh well it is what it is.

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
IF you REALLY want some "white stuff" over there...I got plenty last week that I could have some shipped over to you to help make you feel better of the "time of year"!:D

Sorry I can't help you out on the other "wishes"! Merry Christmas!;)

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Merry Christmas bro. I will hold off on the white stuff as long as possible
LOL...Today we hit 50*, so I just got done rinsing off the G6 and washing out the road grit accumulated in the Factory option 18" alloy rims! maybe now it won't vibrate as much going down the road(been trying to get a replacement rim for one that is bent from time of purchase..at a reasonable price)!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing!!
PS: It showed 58 on the 'Venger outside temp gauge yesterday...
Kinda warm for Eastern PA this time of year!

"...been trying to get a replacement rim for one that is bent from time of purchase..at a reasonable price)! "

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing!!
PS: It showed 58 on the 'Venger outside temp gauge yesterday...
Kinda warm for Eastern PA this time of year!

"...been trying to get a replacement rim for one that is bent from time of purchase..at a reasonable price)! "
What rim are you looking for, one for your Avenger or do you also have a Pontiac G6?
Make a thread in the Wanted to buy page and include a picture and rim type description (chrome, polished,etc.) of what you want if for your Avenger. And Good Luck. I did get a rim for my G6 in Jan., it cost me $40 of the $90 paid by my "friend" that we got the G6 thru.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts