Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, if you have been following the 2 previous threads talking about ZOOMERS and an exhaust for the 3.5.........well......I have the prototype on my car! I drove up there this morning and let me first say that this shop is top notch. Ron and Frank are not only committed to quality bordering on perfectionism, they're pretty cool people too!

I talked to Ron and he is going to start a group buy for this exhaust. Basically, it is a one muffler setup that runs to a custum "Y" pipe and then has two four inch angled tips. This setup is sick. I believe the group buy will be around $750 each sold in blocks of 20. The system is well worth the money

This is just a first post about this. I will add more as soon as I can. My mother had a stroke today so things are kinda crazy for me but I just wanted you guys to know that the ZOOMER Exhaust system is alive for the R/T

Reactions: GT

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
got a sound clip of ur exhaust

·
Registered
828 Posts
Bluenigel, first off I hope you mother is ok! I'll be praying for her!
Secondly, congrats on the Zoomers! That is awesome! You are going to love them!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
ur mother is in my prayers as well sorry about that

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
When u put up a sound bite can u try to get Revs, In car, Drive by if u have time thanx

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hope your mother gets well soon, I went through my fiance having a stroke just over a year ago. She had one in her brain stem and it was touch and go for a while. Despite her still having mobility problems, she still reminds me she is the "boss".

·
Registered
920 Posts
Your exhaust looks great. Good luck with your Mom and her recovery.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts