Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of guys at another forum I frequent like the zoomers exhausts. www.zoomersexhaust.com

So I contacted them and inquired if they had any plans for a catback system for our avengers. This is reply I got from Ron at zoomers:

Hi Anthony, We don't have a full cat-back for the Avenger but there is no reason why you couldn't replace your stock muffler with a Zoomers muffler. Do you have any photos of the under carriage? Maybe we could figure out what would work best. Let me know..

Ron Arlasky
Sales Director
Arlasky Performance Inc. /
Zoomers Aero Charged Exhaust Works
Telephone: 949.916.3240
Facsimile: 949.916.3260
Cellular: 714.262.5166
[email protected]
http://www.zoomersexhaust.com
I thought I would put this out there in case anyone else might be interested in another option.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zoomersexhaust is a supporting vendor on the ChargerforumZ. If someone can get a picture of the undercarriage of an Avenger and email it to them and if enough inquires regarding a catback system for the Avenger, no telling what it might lead to.

Cool! Thats kinda what I am hoping for. :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Zoomersexhaust is a supporting vendor on the ChargerforumZ. If someone can get a picture of the undercarriage of an Avenger and email it to them and if enough inquires regarding a catback system for the Avenger, no telling what it might lead to.
I have pictures of the 3 different exhaust systems that I will put on here later today or tonight when I have time.:thk:

·
Registered
412 Posts
KD I have pictures of the underside of my Avenger SXT where should I send them? Also got schematics of the exhaust for all three engines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts