Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First of all I’d like to thank all of you for your interest in Zoomers Exhaust. A few weeks ago “Bullet85” called me inquiring about an exhaust system for his R/T. He felt many of you would be very interested in Zoomers from what he has read on these forums, well as you can see we move fast. With the prototype complete and performing on “bluenigel’s” car we are at the point of, do we build?

I would like to start taking a head count of who is interested in purchasing Zoomers Exhaust… The price will be set at $749.00 plus standard shipping rates for a group buy of 20 members. Retail is $899.00...

That is our goal to start building the final product for the Dodge Avenger R/T 3.5 FWD.

It also looks like our exhaust will fit the SXT 2.7 so it will be available to you as well. Our System for the Dodge Charger and Magnum 2.7 and 3.5 are the same, so perhaps these are as well. I know the SXT only has a single tip so all you'll need is the rubber suspender and possibly the hanger from your dealer for the driver’s side rear tip. You might also have to trim the rear fascia for tip clearance. Again, it looks like it will work by what I've read in this post: http://avengerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=2398&highlight=ZOOMERS&page=2 What do you guys think? I am working on getting an SXT to confirm this.

A 50% deposit is required by credit card to secure your order and will not be run until we decide to start production or when we reach 20 members. We will not start production until all deposits are taken. Balance will be taken upon shipping. This process may take 4 to 8 weeks to complete so your patients are appreciated.

CAT-BACK INCLUDES:
  • Short Barrel Exhaust
  • Dual Sawed Off Tips
  • 2.25” T304 Stainless Mandrel Pipe
  • Torca Accu Seal Clamps
All Zoomers Cat-Backs come with a lifetime warranty

Videos 3.5L:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OpEvr00eOgs

Please add your name to the list as interested and give us a call with your credit and billing information and I’ll mark you as confirmed.

Call Ron @ ext.12

Toll Free: 866-4Zoomers or 949-916-3240

Let's build em guys!!! Keep in mind these photo's are the prototype, the final product will not have welded joints the pipes will be all one piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
I had it checked by a shop near my house.. This will not work on the AWD, because of the drive shaft and read diff.. I have taken pic and e mailed them to Ron.. Hopefully he can come up with something for us AWDers

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
No will not void warrenty unless u replace ur cat, if u dont replace ur cat ur warrenty is stil in affect.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I never said I was going to sign up, but I would love to have one on my car. I just can't afford to spend $750 plus shipping on an exhaust right now, or probably ever. I will definately upgrade the exhaust at some point, but that would be just putting on a better muffler and maybe a high flow cat at most. I do think it is a sweet looking and sounding system though.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I had a feeling that this would happen. We do have a lot of dedicated members here, and I am glad of that. I would probably consider this exhaust if I had the 3.5l, but the price is going to be a problem for most.

This is a question for all of those who own the 3.5l. At what price (resonable, not free) would you be willing to pay to own this great system? Just a question, not meant to criticize Zoomers.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
The issue that I see for most people is that their Avenger is new and only has a couple of thousand miles on it. They don't want to start changing stuff that costs this much. Then they probably don't have this much disposible income right now. They just went through the holidays and now Valentines day and also the fact they just bought a new car.

This is not ment to critize this product at all. I see that it is quality but it is just the timing for most people that is doing it right now. We just have to give it time and buyers will trickle in and it will work, it just takes time.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Regandon and Avenged.. I talked with Ron on the phone.. He suggested a dual after the axle muffler system for the AWD. I will most likely order the parts and have them put on by a local shop

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I've got the 2.4L so...

This is a great mod to begin with or add to what you have done already. You'll get a bigger benefit from virtually every other performance mod by having this in place already. Not to mention the performance gain you'll get from this alone.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I can't believe no one has jumped on this.
I can tell you that if no one buys any of these, then they will not make the system for the Avenger at all. This is not a group buy for an existing product. This is a group buy to build an initial run of Cat-Backs for the car. I guarantee you there won't be another opportunity if this one fails.

It's up to you guys, Avenger Owners. To support the aftermarket manufacturers if you expect to see many mods come out for this car. If they see no interest. . . well. . . you will see no goodies.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
The issue that I see for most people is that their Avenger is new and only has a couple of thousand miles on it. They don't want to start changing stuff that costs this much. Then they probably don't have this much disposible income right now. They just went through the holidays and now Valentines day and also the fact they just bought a new car.

This is not ment to critize this product at all. I see that it is quality but it is just the timing for most people that is doing it right now. We just have to give it time and buyers will trickle in and it will work, it just takes time.
My problem is I leased mine...and I'm not quite sure - just yet - that I'm going to purchase it...cuz once I start changing out these types of things, I better be buying it :)

But I love that rumble...needs just a little bit more though....

1 - 20 of 111 Posts