Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zoomers is looking for a 07 or 08 Avenger R/T For exhaust fitment. We are located in Irvine, CA 92618 and would need a car for at least a week. I would like to see an AWD vehilcle as well to make sure the Front drive and AWD are the same.. As you may know we are asking for interested members to sign up and commit to purchasing Zoomers Exhaust before we start the build. Sign up HERE: http://avengerforumz.com/showthread.php?p=10179#post10179

Please let me know if you are willing to give up your car in return you'll get a free exhaust...Ron 866-4Zoomers ext.12

·
Registered
477 Posts
that is what one of the other guys on here has.. but I figured I would ask the pro.... thanks I appreciate the info

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
You can use mine for testing...all you have to do is ship it from detroit to cali and back! hehe

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Zoomer muffler why dont you guys just rent an avenger for like a week or so..and start building the cat back exhaust if u can.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live in San Diego and would gladly donate my car for a week if I can get one for free. Let me know.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Bluenigel.. do you have the R/T with 3.5l... yes i think they said they would doe it for free for allowing the testing. there is another thread in here that says Attention R/T owners. It was started by bullet85.. it was more info in it from the Zoomers guys..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Let me continue as I felt my last post (and first post on this forum) sounded a little rude. I would gladly donate my car for the fitment but if I do that I will have to rent a car for a week then I will absolutely buy one of these exhaust packages which basically I would pay twice as much to get one as everyone else. I'm not looking for freebies but donating my car for a week seems like a fair trade for a cat back. What do you think. By the way.....THIS FORUM IS JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!! I have had my R/T for a week today and I love it!! You guys will be my new best friends. Once again sorry if I offended anyone with the above post.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Bluenigel..you are the man.... many of us were hoping for someone in SoCAl to show up... all of zoomers infor is in here.. hopefully you contact them soon

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Finally some testing might begin!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
yes I have an R/T 3.5 FWD

1 - 20 of 62 Posts